1. What healthcare jobs AI will automate Full story
2. What hospitals think of Cerner in 2023 Full story
3. Tampa General Hospital thwarted ransomware attack Full story
4. Healthcare is in its consumer-centric era. See how UC San Diego Health improved engagement with its patient access center.
5. How many MyChart messages UW Medicine has charged for Full story
6. HCA's new 'digital agenda' investments Full story
7. 49 health systems with strong finances Full story
8. The progression of AI in healthcare: too fast, too slow or just right? We want your honest take — share it with us in this brief survey.
9. 10 best, worst states for healthcare in 2023 Full story
10. What hospitals need to know about AWS's healthcare AI Full story
11. Steering AI's Future in Medicine Full story
12. Agility' + 'resilience' don't usually come to mind in clinical scheduling — unless there's real-time support. See how 1 provider group steadied nurses' workflows amid high patient demand.
13. Fatal shooting prompts Oregon system to intensify security Full story
14. Hospitals, health systems facing lawsuits for data breaches Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. AI alone isn't enough to improve capacity management — see the three key elements that helped CommonSpirit add more than $40M in surgical revenue here.
2. 80% of healthcare leaders face the same barrier to executing new tech. More on this + other insights from Becker's-AWS' digital transformation survey here.
3. It's no secret home-based care is a smart move for hospitals — but expanding it is a whole other challenge. Learn the 6 keys to successfully scale remote patient management.