1. Will Amazon change healthcare?: Health system CIOs weigh Medical One's acquisition Full story
2. 429 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2022 Full story
3. Epic's competitors in 3 core areas Full story
4. There's only one way to harness healthcare data without the risk of compromising patient privacy. Click here for three real-life case studies on how AI is the future of quality improvement.
5. Oracle exec to Senate committee: VA EHR will move to the cloud Full story
6. Data breaches cost health systems more than $10M each Full story
7. 1 person's innovation is another person's disruption, CIO says Full story
8. COVID-19 greatly affected health systems everywhere – but by how much? Get a data-driven look at the pandemic's impact here.
9. Microsoft revenue up 12%: 5 notes Full story
10. Alphabet's Q2 revenue up 16% as Google deepens healthcare ties: 5 notes Full story
11. Amazon Web Services adds healthcare cybersecurity software to marketplace Full story
12. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
13. BrightInsight launches digital health platform Full story
14. Digital biomarkers market to reach $22B by 2030, report says Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.
2. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
3. The key to clinical efficiency lies outside of traditional care models. Uncover how asynchronous telemedicine can increase your health system's productivity by 56 percent.