1. What the CDC can learn from Wikipedia about health information delivery Full story
2. Pay cut forces Health Partners to lay off 560 workers Full story
3. Former Cerner COO joins discount drug software company Full story
4. How can you future-proof your IT security? Learn actionable steps you can take now to strengthen your existing IT security framework, while increasing staff productivity and convenience. Click here to learn more.
5. UnitedHealthcare, Peloton partner to offer free fitness classes Full story
6. RWJBarnabas Health fires 6 workers over vaccine mandate Full story
7. Rush taps former Northwell exec as CIO Full story
8. 18 health systems with strong finances Full story
9. Heading off cyberattacks is exhausting. Experts share a three-pronged defense that delivers relief in this 5-page report.
10. Top 9 telehealth procedure codes Full story
11. Potential 'Havana syndrome' symptoms reported in 200 Americans: 5 things to know Full story
12. It's 'all about protecting local physicians from competition': Why states are against easing licensing for telemedicine Full story
13. All hospitals want to improve their patients’ health outcomes — learn why predictive analytics is key.
14. Hospitals nationwide grapple with fewer beds, more COVID-19 patients Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How will supply chain leaders prepare for healthcare's next crisis? These 8 must-reads have answers.
2. Coping with COVID-19: A roadmap to supporting clinician well-being.
3. Time is your practice's most precious asset — so stop wasting it. Get 5 tips to boost surgical efficiency here.