1. Trump administration to urge states to use National Guard for COVID-19 data reporting Full story
2. Fax machines, old tech slow COVID-19 test results and data reporting Full story
3. HHS alters COVID-19 reporting protocol for hospitals Full story
4. COVID-19 brings a new set of staffing challenges. Click here to learn how to meet current demands and thrive in the future.
5. Amazon to open 20 health centers for employees in 5 cities Full story
6. VA, Walmart eye rapid expansion of telehealth sites: 4 notes Full story
7. 15 health systems among top places to work in IT Full story
8. Not covering telemedicine is 'simply wrong': Rhode Island providers push for coverage expansions Full story
9. Accelerate digital transformation to ensure recovery and future success in the rapidly changing healthcare landscape. Click here to join a virtual discussion with healthcare CIOs on the benefits of prioritizing digital transformation.
10. U of Washington tests 'model to data' approach to preserve patient privacy in predictive analytics Full story
11. Telehealth companies raised $1.7B in first half of 2020: 4 insights Full story
12. CMS releases 39 telehealth-eligible quality measures for 2021 Full story
13. New Google Cloud platform allows direct access to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure data Full story
14. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.