1. HHS 'absolutely supportive' of permanent telehealth provisions after pandemic, Secretary Xavier Becerra says Full story
2. Nebraska hospital to close Full story
3. Mount Sinai, Baptist Health + 4 other health IT moves Full story
4. Break down imaging siloes for good. Industry experts share 5 tips for building a cost-effective, clinician-friendly imaging ecosystem here.
5. UPMC to settle lawsuit over pension error allegations Full story
6. Mass General launches health equity campaign to collect data from 1 million patients: 4 things to know Full story
7. Imagine an office without piles of paperwork. Click here to join the discussion on adopting e-signatures and how to get started.
8. 22 states altered telemedicine laws during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
9. Texas physician gets 7 years in prison for fraud scheme Full story
10. 334,000 Ohio Medicaid providers' data breached in vendor hack: 4 details Full story
11. AI that relies soley on automation won't improve clinical documentation workflows. Click here to learn a better approach.
12. Imperfection in a field of perfection: Why some physicians don't get mental health treatment Full story
13. 11 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
14. 1 in 3 healthcare orgs hit by ransomware pay hackers, report finds Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every referral matters. Learn why 33% of patients ignore them and how to fix that.
2. Drowning in data? Turn a flood of information into insights that personalize patient engagement. Click here for the quick-read solution.
3. Patients want to know the person behind the PPE. Learn the 5 core tenets of a strong patient experience and communication strategy here.