1. KLAS' EHR market share breakdown: Epic maintains 31% of hospitals Full story
2. Sutter Health to lay off 400 workers Full story
3. Centura Health sues crowdfunding website over allegedly unauthorized fundraising campaigns Full story
4. The latest generation of MAXX SIEM enables healthcare IT teams to prioritize and contextualize alerts to save organizations valuable time. To learn more, read The Top 3 Benefits of SIEM as a Service.
5. One Medical to acquire digital primary care provider for $2.1B Full story
6. Babylon expands into US via $4.2B merger: 3 details Full story
7. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
8. UnitedHealthcare may not cover ER care it deems nonemergent Full story
9. Clover Health: The next AMC and GameStop of stocks? Full story
10. Judge grants early settlement approval over Nebraska Medicine breach that exposed data of 130,000+ individuals Full story
11. Intermountain Healthcare built an automated check-in solution and increased copay collections by 300%. Here's how.
12. UMass Memorial Health, University Hospitals launch hospital-at-home programs Full story
13. Will telehealth become a staple in care or another billing tool that drives up costs? Full story
14. Duke Health data chief leaves to head up innovation at Verily's virtual diabetes clinic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
2. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
3. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.