1. East Tennessee Children's Hospital faces lawsuit after data breach Full story
2. IT executive pay by state Full story
3. Epic in the last 30 days Full story
4. Systems need AI to help providers manage schedules and maximize capacity issues. Execs from LeanTaas, Baptist Health, Cone Health + more share how to achieve lasting improvements.
5. 'That was amazing': The tech MUSC Health's CFO wants next Full story
6. 13 hospitals scaling back care Full story
7. Cyber experts raise concerns about HHS cybersecurity unit Full story
8. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
9. Health tech firms land $430 million in last month Full story
10. Washington VA hospital lacks critical quality and patient safety metrics, feds find Full story
11. FTC files suit to block 2 hospital deals Full story
12. All IT systems are vulnerable. Knowing where is half the battle keeping them safe. Join IT execs who will share best practices about access management and compliance.
13. Carbon Health lays off 250 employees Full story
14. Elon Musk's ultimatum to Tesla workers: return to office or resign Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
2. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.