1. UPMC Enterprises reports $1.5B return on $800M digital health investments Full story
2. Pa. nursing home staff reportedly altered medical records Full story
3. States modified COVID-19 data amid reopening: 4 details Full story
4. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
5. Big tech coronavirus task force refocuses after rocky start Full story
6. Minnesota hospitals on 'verge of being overrun' amid protests, pandemic — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. EHRs have slightly increased safety performance over the last decade: study Full story
8. Google takes back 2,000+ job offers: 4 quick notes Full story
9. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
10. Health experts: Telemedicine set for long-term role in healthcare Full story
11. Cerner appoints new chief technology officer: 4 things to know Full story
12. Livongo proposes $400M offering: 3 details Full story
13. Tennessee to stop sharing COVID-19 patient data with first responders Full story
14. Going virtual: A complete guide to executing telehealth and getting paid for it. Click here to download the guidebook.