1. EHR vendors: The big winners from the past 5 years Full story
2. Epic in the last 30 days Full story
3. Hey, docs: Are you smarter than a 6-month-old AI technology? Full story
4. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
5. Boston hospitals, physicians progressing toward ChatGPT's 'holy grail' Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic patients caught up in medical billing data breach Full story
7. Former Amazon healthcare exec joins VC firm to focus on startups Full story
8. Ready or not, healthcare delivery is changing. See how outpatient services can be your hospital's greatest defense against major healthcare disruptors.
9. Idaho hospitals hit by cyberattack, closed clinic Full story
10. 6 health systems making gains, 6 reporting operating losses Full story
11. CVS-owned Oak Street to enter 4 new states Full story
12. There's a special sauce for meeting through-the-roof demand for behavioral healthcare. Geisinger, Allina + other systems have mastered it — here, they'll tell you how. Watch live.
13. Northwell to provide telehealth services to the U.S. State Department Full story
14. Intermountain, University Hospitals back $20M clinician workforce data company Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. SDOH regulations are ramping up. This report shows how your strategy stacks up — and if fewer ED admissions + more closed-loop referrals are in your future.
2. Physicians have more work than hours in a day — literally. Help relieve the burden of daily clinical operations by automating three key documentation areas.
3. We need to refocus on what we should have been doing': Healthcare execs share their take on AI — what's working, what's not and how it's solving key issues.