1. There's no 'easy button': Scripps CEO updates patients on ransomware attack recovery Full story
2. With 2.5M signups, vaccine waitlist service Dr. B is silent on how many users it connected to shots Full story
3. 4 challenges 'hospital at home' initiatives face Full story
4. The life sciences sector is booming with innovation. Biopharma + medtech experts uncover the latest in precision medicine, and which technologies will dominate the industry's next era during Becker's Life Sciences Virtual Event. Click here to view on-demand.
5. 'We're not looking to compete with doctors': Microsoft exec on $20B Nuance acquisition Full story
6. Hospitals see finances improve in April, but metrics signal challenges ahead, Kaufman Hall says Full story
7. Join this presentation covering an NYC hospital system's journey with no-code on 5/26 at 10:45 AM CT.
8. Google's voice assistant more accurate than Alexa, Siri for medication info, study suggests Full story
9. Unwanted publicity from hacks on Ireland's health system, Colonial Pipeline drives ransomware groups further underground Full story
10. Kansas hospital transfers all patients, cancels surgeries after generator problem Full story
11. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
12. Duke researchers develop 'smart toilet' that monitors bowel health Full story
13. CDC releases breakthrough infections report: 5 notes Full story
14. 5 notes on how COVID-19 upended hospital reporting, value-based programs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
2. VTE risk rises for patients recovering from outpatient surgery at home. Here's how to solve that.
3. Revenue cycle innovation doesn't have to be daunting. Learn why some health systems are scrapping the "go-it-alone" approach here.