1. Advocate Aurora to make remote work permanent for 12,000 employees Full story
2. 6 hospitals hiring CIOs, CMIOs Full story
3. AHA urges US to take 'fight on terrorism' approach to ransomware Full story
4. Join us on 5/26 to learn how to increase patient engagement across care and wellness journeys. Experts will cover this and more in the session at 11:30 am CT
5. Medical staffing firm AMN Healthcare buys virtual care platform for $42M Full story
6. CDC says vaccinated people can largely skip testing, shares new breakthrough case count
7. 10 best practices to solve last-mile vaccine management + more tips to address healthcare's biggest workflow challenges today and tomorrow. Click here to download the guide.
8. Mayo Clinic sees net income rebound to $782M in Q1 Full story
9. 21 telehealth platforms ranked by KLAS Full story
10. Stop calling everything 'burnout' Full story
11. Do you know the 4 keys to unlocking clinical mobility? Click here to learn them.
12. How will individuals prove their COVID-19 vaccination? 5 digital passport Qs, answered
13. Viewpoint: To make data breaches cease, you have to commit to never paying ransoms Full story
14. Which contactless tech will stick around post-pandemic? 4 hospital CIOs weigh in
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
2. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.
3. Early connection with patients saves money in the long run. Learn how to best collect payment from all sources in this guide.