1. Most promising healthcare tech in 2020 from CommonSpirit, UPMC & more Full story
2. 'We were actually the originators of interoperability,' says Judy Faulkner — but challenges remain Full story
3. 'IT IQ' must go up: How CIOs can tackle organizational inertia, push new tech Full story
4. Hear from leaders at Jefferson Health, Banner Health, University of Chicago Medicine and more during Becker's inaugural Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Virtual Event. Click here to attend!
5. Microsoft, UnitedHealth Group launch COVID-19 app for returning remote workers Full story
6. 23andMe asks hospitals for help recruiting critically ill COVID-19 patients for study Full story
7. Premera Blue Cross pioneers low-premium virtual care plan Full story
8. Amazon, Microsoft, Google & more: 16 health IT key notes Full story
9. The right health IT investments can help your organization reduce burnout, prevent data breaches and accelerate your move to value-based care. Click here to choose from a wide array of expertise.
10. Banner Health launches virtual waiting rooms: 4 things to know Full story
11. 7 state data exchanges that launched new projects to combat COVID-19 Full story
12. 25% of Pennsylvania physicians report difficulties with telemedicine pay Full story
13. Texas hospital district deploys system to collect, share COVID-19 data in real time Full story
14. Health IT security amid the pandemic response. Join 2 technology experts for a live discussion on navigating healthcare's 'break-the-glass' moment.