1. COVID-19-proof IT projects: 13 health system execs on the tech moving forward amid the pandemic Full story
2. Epic launches public health research network: 3 things to know Full story
3. The legacy of COVID-19: How key innovations will outlive the pandemic Full story
4. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
5. Cleveland's University Hospitals improves ICU patient monitoring Full story
6. Top tech jobs: 30 stats on salaries, number of openings Full story
7. 8 Optum updates in the past 60 days Full story
8. The digital transformation is great, but is working for your company? If your health system's data isn't living up to its potential, click here for answers.
9. Pandemic may last 2 years; remdesivir approved for emergency use — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. Kaufman Hall & Associates acquires Change Healthcare's Connected Analytics business: 4 details Full story
11. Will smartphone users opt in to Google & Apple's contact-tracing app? Full story
12. CommonSpirit home health program adds biometric monitoring, medication management services Full story
13. The patient room's last dirty secret: A live discussion on HAI reduction led by Xavier University's director of clinical outcomes research.