1. Russian hackers disrupt health system websites across US Full story
2. Oracle Cerner looks to create a modernized healthcare ecosystem in 2023 Full story
3. US spends most on healthcare but has worse outcomes: 6 report findings Full story
4. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
5. Biden administration to end COVID-19 public health emergency in May Full story
6. House members introduce bill to drop VA Oracle Cerner rollout Full story
7. Amazon in the headlines: 7 recent healthcare moves Full story
8. Our Annual Meeting features 7 panel tracks about executive strategy, thought leadership, revenue cycle, health IT, nursing, pharmacy, health equity and more. Apply to become a reviewer today.
9.West Virginia hospital rebrands, will move to Epic EHR Full story
10. Meditech in the last 30 days Full story
11. Children's Hospital LA appoints chief transformation, digital officer Full story
12. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
13. Maryland hospital reports ransomware attack Full story
14. NYU Langone Health gains stake in 3D digital surgery platform Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
3. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.