1. Cerner CEO, chief technology officer agree not to leave after Oracle acquisition Full story
2. Why the US is seeing more COVID-19 hospitalizations than other high-income countries Full story
3. Patients who are Black, unmarried or on government insurance described more negatively in EHR, study shows Full story
4. Do you know where your cyber vulnerabilities are? Hackers do. Pinpoint your weaknesses, protect your data and build cyber resilience. These resources can show you how.
5. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO resignations Full story
6. Google develops AI-powered tool for faster disease detection Full story
7. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
8. Interoperability not guaranteed between hospitals using same EHR, study finds Full story
9. 15% of job vacancies are due to long COVID-19, report finds: 6 things to know Full story
10. One positive to come out of the pandemic? Improved science literacy Full story
11. A digital identity system offers secure access, reduced risks + more. Click here for 4 things you need to get started.
12. Apple's 7 most recent health-related job openings Full story
13. The rise of telehealth puts spotlight on data privacy Full story
14. Minnesota family clinic data breach affects 200,000 patients Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
2. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
3. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.