1. 5 systems spend millions on EHR installs Full story
2. Primary care takeovers by Amazon, CVS, Optum threaten clinician autonomy, healthcare costs Full story
3. What Epic pays its software development team Full story
4. Do you have plans to improve data quality in 2023? Three health system CMIOs will discuss why they chose to improve medication history at their organizations, and how they’re seeing impressive improvements in job satisfaction and patient care. Register today.
5. 20 hospitals with highest contract labor expenses Full story
6. Healthcare sector sees largest increase in cyberattacks in 2022 Full story
7. GE HealthCare eyes first acquisition since spinoff Full story
8. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
9. Transcarent partners with Cleveland Clinic for virtual second opinions Full story
10. 8 healthcare companies offering the most remote jobs Full story
11. National telehealth utilization fell 3.7% in October Full story
12. Want happier clinicians? Stop tapping them for low-value, manual tasks. Learn how U of Missouri Health Care is making workflows less labor-intensive to improve provider and patient satisfaction here.
13. Health system to pay patients $4K each for data breach Full story
14. Ballad, Cedars-Sinai, MemorialCare back $9M financing round for healthcare risk management company Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.