1. 6 big ideas in healthcare innovation Full story
2. Negative media coverage is curtailing medical debt lawsuits against patients, study says Full story
3. Vaccine protection against hospitalization falling slightly in older adults, CDC says Full story
4. Place and time shouldn't dictate patient communication. Learn why your COVID-19 bounceback needs asynchronous telehealth
5. 3 hospital marketing execs on which language to use, avoid using in campaigns Full story
6. Texas hospitals to get staffing boost from 8,100 contract workers Full story
7. Forget Theranos: Biotech in its 'golden age' as investments climb Full story
8. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: 7 principles to maintain relationships with our patients in a world of transactions Full story
9. Virtual care has rapidly expanded over the last year and we are conducting a benchmark study on telehealth in hospitals and health systems. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. Walmart names former Highmark exec as new health, wellness CFO Full story
11. More states adopting digital passports amid uptick in fake vaccination cards Full story
12. #PizzaIsNotWorking campaign calls for greater support for overworked pharmacists Full story
13. What Apple's upcoming email privacy updates mean for marketers: 7 things to know Full story
14. 5 recent drug, device recalls Full story
15. Children's Health in Dallas changed its rooms to combat the pediatric mental health crisis — Click here to learn how.