1. How Baylor Scott & White, other health systems are bringing patients back to hospitals amid the pandemic Full story
2. 12 interesting health IT, innovation partnerships in 2020 Full story
3. How CIOs are recomputing IT budgets: 5 things to know Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Why contact tracing apps fail: IT experts share 5 reasons Full story
6. 4 biggest tech companies regain their $1 trillion+ valuations & 7 other key notes Full story
7. Optum relies on tech as revenue jumps 16.7% in Q2 to $32.7B: 8 points on the present and future Full story
8. HHS to launch nationwide COVID-19 PSA campaign Full story
9. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
10. University of California Health unified dataset to speed up COVID-19 research: 4 details Full story
11. Chan Zuckerberg Initiative funnels $1.3M into rare disease awareness campaigns Full story
12. Beth Israel Deaconess develops tool to help users find the right mental health app Full story
13. Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.