1. Advocate Health CFO resigns Full story
2. 4 CFO rising stars Full story
3. Why an Illinois hospital CEO laid off 20% of its leadership Full story
4. IT leaders need to focus on what really counts. Hear how outsourcing some day-to-day operations can free up time + aid C-suite collaboration here.
5. The most dangerous places to work in healthcare Full story
6. One Medical CEO to leave company Full story
7. UnitedHealthcare's prior authorization cuts begin Full story
8. CMS suspends all dispute resolution processes after latest No Surprises Act court loss Full story
9. Medicaid determinations are going worse than expected. Learn key strategies to keep your revenue cycle resilient + payments more predictable, in this live session.
10. 6 CFO hires in 2 days Full story
11. Hospital seeing dip in revenue from EHR installs is the norm, Fitch says Full story
12. 3.6 million more workers may be eligible for OT: How healthcare would be affected Full story
13. California hospital closing maternity ward as family sues over patient death Full story
14. Healthcare job cuts up 128% year over year Full story
15. OR improvement efforts are futile without surgeon buy-in. See how this hospital engaged physicians and cut OR turnover time 10%.
16. Learning Opportunity: Hospitals have the ability to limit financial fallout + patient frustration from Medicaid redeterminations. Here's how.
17. Learning Opportunity: In a tough year for healthcare, these leaders are rising to the occasion. Get their latest strategies for staffing, tech and more here.
18. Learning Opportunity: The current state of RCM automation and where it's going. Financial leaders will share their predictions — and how to stay ahead of the curve — during this live discussion.