1. Providence reports $202M operating loss in Q2 Full story
2. Bon Secours sues Anthem BCBS for $93M, alleging unpaid claims Full story
3. Highmark Health taps former Humana VP as CFO Full story
4. E&M coding services account for a large portion of physician service — Ensure your physicians understand the requirements with this overview.
5. Hospital labor, supply expenses drop (but are still too high) Full story
6. HCA, Google roll out generative AI project Full story
7. 4 Florida hospitals evacuate, close ahead of Idalia Full story
8. Healthcare's newest C-suite roles Full story
9. Expert tip: Giving payers direct access to your EMR should yield equal benefits for your health system. Learn the key steps + strategies in this session.
10. What 5 hospitals are paying their Epic talent Full story
11. Health systems can be disruptors too, says Banner Health CEO Full story
12. Inside SSM Health's Wisconsin leadership realignment Full story
13. 'Quiet cutting' in hospitals: Outsourcing may be 1 example Full story
14. Centene to sell UK hospital group for $1.2B $1.2B Full story
15. RCM leaders on the biggest untapped opportunities for automation — join the live discussion here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 275+ health systems using this finance tool know disparate systems = mayhem. Read how 1 Iowa hospital reduced month-end close by 50% — with happier staff.
2. In a tough year for healthcare, these leaders are rising to the occasion. Get their latest strategies for staffing, tech and more here.
3. Generate buy-in and predict costs: Here's how health system financial leaders are validating ROI in 2023.