1. The 44 hospitals most similar to America's top 10 Full story
2. US health spending to top $7.2T by 2031 Full story
3. AdventHealth to leave the nursing home business Full story
4. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
5. 'It's not about becoming Kaiser Permanente': CEO Greg Adams on Risant Health Full story
6. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
7. 'A forward-looking transaction': BJC, St. Luke's CEOs on merging 2 strong entities Full story
8. RN pay in the best, worst states for healthcare Full story
9. Technology is shaking up all aspects of healthcare, especially the revenue cycle. Learn how to use tech to your advantage and take RCM to the next level.
10. Exeter Health, Beth Israel Lahey reach agreement with AG, closing in on summer deal Full story
11. Colorado hospital lays off 9 to help keep birthing center afloat Full story
12. AdventHealth South Overland Park taps CFO Full story
13. CEO of 3 Mississippi hospitals seeks deals with system he will lead in July Full story
14. Payers making physician-owned practices 'unworkable,' AHA says Full story
15. The nation's safety-net hospitals need a new approach to stay afloat. Join expert panelists to learn strategies for boosting revenue sustainably and improving outcomes for vulnerable populations.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
2. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
3. Many health system leaders think pharmacy is too complex to integrate into their supply chain, but Parkview Health made it a reality. Here's how.