1. Fortune 500's top 25 healthcare companies Full story
2. GenesisCare files for bankruptcy, poised to sell US company Full story
3. Geisinger lays off 47 amid restructuring Full story
4. Join leaders from CommonSpirit, Intermountain and NewYork-Presbyterian to discuss key issues around hospital operations, staffing challenges and capacity management during this two-day virtual summit. Register here.
5. 35 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. Acadia-owned psychiatric hospital in Washington state to close, layoff 288 Full story
7. UCHealth, Centura hospitals waive patient costs for Club Q shooting victims Full story
8. New York health system names CFO as interim CEO Full story
9. Most ASCs take a short-sighted approach to managing denials. Transform your strategy for good with these 4 key pillars for denial prevention.
10. US representatives ask for layoff data from Ochsner Full story
11. Allegheny Health trims operating loss to $36.2M as patient volumes rebound Full story
12. Health systems ramp up ASC developments Full story
13. 12 recent hospital lawsuits, settlements Full story
14. Harris Health to pitch $2.5B bond for new hospital, expanded services Full story
15. When it comes to staffing, AI isn't just a buzzword — it puts lower costs, fewer manual adjustments and happier workers within reach. Learn how the tech can revolutionize your staffing strategy here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Quiet-quitting, high churn and early retirements are throwing the healthcare workforce into disarray. Get 5 strategies to stabilize your workforce and re-engage clinicians here.
2. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.
3. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.