1. Hospital margins break even at 0% Full story
2. Advocate Health posts $579M bottom line gain in Q1 Full story
3. Man dies after falling from California hospital window: Police Full story
4. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
5. Kaiser commits $10M to Denver Health Full story
6. CEO departs Indiana hospitals Full story
7. Bon Secours Mercy Health to develop 30+ ASCs across multiple states Full story
8. Why UPMC's health plan saw 12% year-over-year membership growth Full story
9. Capturing data is pointless if you can't glean actionable insights from it. Learn how to turn your data into a strategic asset, plan more confidently and propel your organization forward.
10. Novant Health reports Q1 $15.2M operating loss, reversing 2022 gain Full story
11. HCA names CFO of Florida hospital Full story
12. Marshfield Clinic on track to meet recommended $185M in savings Full story
13. Orlando Health buys Walgreens building near campus Full story
14. Profit or patients? What experts think of the size of CVS, UnitedHealth Full story
15. Patients are craving personalized, connected care experiences — but that's easier said than done. Find out how to really move the needle on patient engagement and satisfaction here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
2. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
3. Time is running out. Here are the 10 things to know for stronger processes, payments & staffing by year's end — and what's worrying ASC leaders most.