1. Cleveland Clinic operating margin up to 0.9% in Q1 Full story
2. 3 hospital bankruptcies in 5 months Full story
3. 35 systems among Forbes' best employers for new grads Full story
4. Capturing data is pointless if you can't glean actionable insights from it. Learn how to turn your data into a strategic asset, plan more confidently and propel your organization forward.
5. Sanford, Fairview still intend to combine as oversight bill heads to governor Full story
6. Kaiser shelves plans for outpatient complex Full story
7. 230 lawmakers urge House leadership to delay Medicaid DSH cuts Full story
8. CEOs' office comeback Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
10. Healthcare needs post-COVID 'makeover' as margin troubles persist: Kaufman Hall Full story
11. Inova Health sees costs jump 40% for Virginia project Full story
12. Massachusetts General Hospital accuses spinoff, researcher of stealing trade secrets Full story
13. CommonSpirit COO to retire Full story
14. California hospital to be acquired by Southwest Healthcare Full story
15. Legacy revenue cycle processes are no longer cutting it. Here's 3 ways AI can help improve patient financial clearance.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A remote RCM team doesn't have to mean compromised productivity. 'Game-changing' tech is boosting Methodist Health System's collections team performance — read how.
2. With the healthcare labor shortage expected to reach 3.2 million workers by 2026, boosting workforce efficiency needs to be a priority today. Watch now to hear three industry experts discuss how to optimize workflows, fight burnout and more.
3. Stop wasting money on 'cost-saving' strategies that don't work. Learn how modernizing the healthcare call center can help your health system drive up to 40% net-new cash.