1. 17 physician specialties ranked by incentive bonuses Full story
2. Envision to file for bankruptcy Full story
3. 32 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
4. When it comes to patient refunds, keeping outdated processes comes at a cost. Learn how going digital can save money while enhancing workflows, reducing administrative burden and boosting patient satisfaction.
5. Ochsner Health cuts 770 jobs Full story
6. Hospital expenses continue to rise — especially surgical supplies Full story
7. AI may pose 'existential threat,' physicians warn in BMJ Full story
8. ProMedica hospital reaches tentative sale agreement Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
10. Best medical schools for 2024: US News Full story
11. CEO pay affects consumer trust: 5 study findings Full story
12. HCA hospitals make 5 executive changes Full story
13. Healthcare providers call Florida immigration bill a 'direct attack' on communities Full story
14. Mississippi hospital awarded rural emergency status Full story
15. Patients aren't happy with the primary care status quo. Learn how CHI Health is meeting demand for more personalization with a new primary care model.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Hospital margins are already razor-thin, don't leave money on the table. See how this New England health system hit 101.6% of its cash collection goal here.
2. With the healthcare labor shortage expected to reach 3.2 million workers by 2026, boosting workforce efficiency needs to be a priority today. Watch now to hear three industry experts discuss how to optimize workflows, fight burnout and more.
3. Stop wasting money on 'cost-saving' strategies that don't work. Learn how modernizing the healthcare call center can help your health system drive up to 40% net-new cash.