1. 21 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
2. 'Now is not the time to upend healthcare labor markets:' Hospitals wants FTC noncompete proposal scrapped Full story
3. Top 7 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
4. With 2,000+ healthcare executives in one place, BHR's Annual Meeting offers the most robust in-person connection and learning for leaders in 2023. Join the industry's boldest and brightest. Apply now to become a reviewer.
5. CHS board approves salary and compensation increases for CEO, CFO Full story
6. Kaiser Permanente to shift 1,200 jobs out of HQ Full story
7. Indiana hospitals may face 'insurmountable' financial loss after federal policy change, CEO says Full story
8. Meet the nurse hospitals won't hire Full story
9. Millions of dollars of revenue are left behind in hospital medical charts. See how the right AI will find and validate every possible diagnosis and produce greater margins.
10. UnitedHealth Group purchases LHC Group Full story
11. 110 hospital and health system chief medical officers to know | 2023 Full story
12. Corporate name confusion delays lawsuit accusing New Mexico hospital of false advertising Full story
13. St. Luke's Health System asks judge to hold far-right leader in contempt, seeks $7.5M in damages Full story
14. UNC Health Rex appoints new CFO for Triangle East region Full story
15. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
2.Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.