1. 10 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs: Their paths to the top Full story
2. UC Health tweaks leadership model Full story
3. Tenet CEO Saum Sutaria elected board chair Full story
4. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
5. Why Michael Dowling cuts his own hedges: Nuggets of wisdom from Northwell's CEO Full story
6. 78 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
7. 10 most improved health system brands Full story
8. Why this UnitedHealth Group employee joined 'the Bachelorette' Full story
9. Clinical documentation complexity is burning clinicians out. Learn how a 7-hospital system uses AI to lighten the load.
10. Which big health systems do — and don't — bill for MyChart messages Full story
11. Lawmakers push IRS to probe nonprofit hospitals Full story
12. 'Dark clouds' may derail hospital financial recovery Full story
13. Pressure injuries can cost up to $11.9B annually. See how Stanford Medical Center was able to slash pressure injuries here.
14. Gen Z workers struggle to unplug, survey finds Full story
15. Sanford rehired former CFO ahead of merger cancellation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Healthcare-associated infections spiked over the last few years, and proper glove use is vital to help stamp out HAIs. Get tips for picking the right gloves and adhering to best practices here.
2. Learn how Novant, OhioHealth and others are leveraging strategic vendor partnerships to unite specialties in a cohesive network, boost revenue and more.
3. Stop spending thousands of dollars on products that go unused. See how the right inventory partner can prevent overstocking, spot hoarding and reduce the risk of expired products being used in patient care.