1. What will health systems prioritize once Gen Z is running them? Full story
2. 23 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
3. Providence division exec to step down Full story
4. Interested in a proven, innovative solution health systems are integrating to attract and retain patients? Download this whitepaper.
5. Oregon nurses accuse CommonSpirit of wage theft, missed payments Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic opens cancer center in Abu Dhabi Full story
7. ORs are too critical a space to risk mismatched supply and demand. See what's leading systems like CommonSpirit to better efficiency and 14.5x ROI.
8. Hospitals' contract labor costs soared 258% amid COVID-19 Full story
9. California rescinds $54M deal with Walgreens Full story
10. 75% of female executives get imposter syndrome Full story
11. AtlantiCare CEO to retire Full story
12. Why CFOs are serving shorter stints Full story
13. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
14. Nurse degree scheme raises legal questions for hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
2. So much information, so little time. Becker's boils down what C-suite leaders need to know right now in 10 solutions-focused articles on today’s most pressing issues.
3. This 25-bed critical access hospital cut month-end close time by 50% while reducing the finance teams' workload — Here's how.