1. California hospital CEO's contract not renewed Full story
2. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Ballad antitrust lawsuit heads to federal appeals court Full story
4. Study: Digital whiteboards save staff nearly 9 hours per day — Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 5 health systems investing in express care Full story
7. Healthcare is a top field for remote work. Here's how 24 companies rank Full story
8. Take the headache out of the prior authorization process -- Learn how here
9. Ex-Cigna exec: I helped create the health insurance 'choice' talking point, and regret it Full story
10. UPMC innovation arm allots $1B for life sciences drugs, devices Full story
11. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
12. Moffitt Cancer Center's 1st chief digital innovation officer: Don't forget about the people behind the innovation Full story
13. Leadership strategies for women in healthcare Full story