1. U of Kentucky establishes aortic research center Full story
2. How the contrast dye shortage is hindering heart care Full story
3. VA hospital failed to provide emergency care to heart failure patient over veteran status Full story
4. The failure to diagnose accounts for 60% of medical errors and malpractice claims. Learn how AI can help reduce these diagnostic errors.
5. Mitral annulus calcification patients at higher risk for heart valve diseases Full story
6. Tech startup, Rite Aid partner for rural cardiology expansion Full story
7. The culture of quitting is growing. Get strategies to engage employees and recruit top talent from one of Forbes' best large healthcare employers in 2022.
8. 5 dead in Oklahoma hospital campus shooting Full story
9. LA physicians vote to authorize strike Full story
10. Adventist Health reimagined the consumer experience — and it paid off. Join the leaders who directed the digital-first project that improved population health.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
2. 40 percent of Americans live in regions with limited access to mental health professionals. Here is a step-by-step map of a better behavioral healthcare journey for all.
3. A 350-bed hospital can gain $22 million in annual revenue by focusing on financial performance rather than managing revenue cycle costs — here's how your health system can standardize RCM and focus on what's really important.