1. Cedars-Sinai Health Ventures backs cardiac data startup to curtail missed diagnoses Full story
2. 5 systems hiring cardiology leaders Full story
3. Smidt Heart Institute study uncovers why the heart's shape matters Full story
4. ECGs can still spell trouble in the clinical setting. Learn better ways to ensure consistent monitoring and how to keep wired-up patients more comfortable.
5. UnitedHealthcare cutting 20% of prior authorizations Full story
6. 3 cardiologists in the headlines Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
3. Poor care plan adherence is an old challenge that requires modern solutions. Learn 3 key action items for improving the post-intervention journey based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.