1. Wellstar looks to add hospitals 8 weeks after closing Atlanta Medical Center Full story
2. 97 hospitals with CEO turnover Full story
3. California hospital to close after Trinity sale called off Full story
4. LeanTaaS conducted a survey to capture data and insights from cancer center nursing directors and operational leaders from across the country to better understand current challenges and how AI-based technology can help. Read more here.
5. Hospitals suffer setbacks from Winter Storm Elliott Full story
6. New omicron subvariant on path to dominance, data suggests Full story
7. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
8. 'Hospitals are bursting at the seams': 5 physicians on the effects of the respiratory virus surge Full story
9. MetroHealth taps Dr. Olusegun Ishmael for new executive role Full story
10. Travel nurses who saw pay slashed fight back with lawsuits Full story
11. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
12. 50 drugs on Mark Cuban's pharmacy with biggest cost reductions Full story
13. New York's St. Mary's names new CEO Full story
14. Flu activity, state by state Full story
15. What 7 CNOs told Becker's about nurse well-being, retention this year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn