1. Midwest health systems brace for winter storm Full story
2. MetroHealth chief administrative officer to exit Full story
3. Head of U of California hospitals to step down Full story
4. Learn how radiologists are unlocking the value of radiology in the patient journey
5. TikTok claim of 1:53 nurse-patient ratio spurs New York hospital probe Full story
6. Skepticism now starts at the top in one Florida hospital Full story
7. The cost of using external staffing agencies is crushing margins. Discover practical, proven, technology-driven solutions to reduce the need for outside agencies.
8. Providence Sacred Heart to restructure some physicians Full story
9. Women sue Colorado hospital, claim sexual assault by ICU nurse Full story
10. Ascension to close labor, delivery unit of Milwaukee hospital Full story
11. It's time for digital front doors to support more than functions like payments. See what's really needed to build patient loyalty here.
12. Post-Christmas strike averted at Tenet's Saint Vincent Hospital Full story
13. Colorado hospital workers' future up in air as leadership stays silent Full story
14. Health agencies with biggest budget gains in the $1.7 trillion spending bill Full story
15. AHA taps WakeMed's former chief medical officer for new executive role Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
2. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
3. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn