1. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Citing Medicaid misery, 25 governors push for PHE's end in April Full story
3. HHS releases Tamiflu from national stockpile Full story
4. Plot a course toward forward-thinking revenue management that improves efficiency, the patient experience and your bottom line. Download the Autonomous Revenue Management Playbook.
5. Flu activity, state by state Full story
6. Children's hospitals brace for aftermath of holiday gatherings Full story
7. Health Assurance Podcast: Dr. Stephen Klasko and Hemant Taneja, CEO and Managing Director at General Catalyst, talk about what's needed to transform the healthcare ecosystem and deliver what people need most. The co-authors of the book UnHealthcare discuss health equity, responsible innovation and a future that's not just making the wealthy healthier.
8. Who owns this hospital? HHS aims to answer Full story
9. Joint Commission freezes accreditation fees: 6 changes in 2023 Full story
10. CEO of St. Peter's Health Partners to retire Dec. 31 Full story
11. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
12. California system could split with UnitedHealth, Anthem, Cigna Full story
13. RWJBarnabas makes 5 leadership changes Full story
14. Kaiser, Cleveland Clinic, Providence: 20 chief digital officer moves in '22 Full story
15. 30 fast-growing small cities Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 70% of hospitals are prioritizing DEI marketing this year, but patients of color aren't impressed. Achieve more inclusive marketing and better serve diverse patient populations with these 5 strategies.
2. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer: 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
3. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn