1. Can health systems compete with disruption from CVS, Walgreens? Full story
2. Texas hospital expansion is unlawful, hospital org says Full story
3. 33 hospitals with the most ER visits Full story
4. Up to 30% of patient appointments go unfilled every day. See how better access starts with intelligent scheduling. Learn more
5. COVID-19 admissions up 14% in 2 weeks: 3 updates Full story
6. Northside Hospital expansion to create 3,000 jobs Full story
7. Viewpoint: President of hospital where nurse called 911 is changing his tone Full story
8. 17,000 New York City nurses begin voting on possible strike Full story
9. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
10. Mayo partners with augmented reality medtech company Full story
11. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
12. 10 hospitals looking for CFOs Full story
13. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
14. Providence, HealthPartners team up with Helix to monitor respiratory viruses Full story
15. 35+ healthcare bankruptcies in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn