1. Mass General Brigham losses mount as operating margin dips to -2.5% Full story
2. Stanford Healthcare tentative deal raises workers' pay by 15% over 3 years Full story
3. Viewpoint: When healthcare loses the most Full story
4. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
5. US may see early peak to flu season Full story
6. New Jersey hospital faces criticism over CEO search Full story
7. The pandemic depleted hospital and health system finances, and revenue cycle efficiency is crucial to stymie losses and mount a recovery. Learn why your processes may hinder revenue capture, and how to fix them, here.
8. Trinity tests daily pay option to attract, retain workers Full story
9. New payer price transparency rules take effect Jan. 1 Full story
10. Netflix model for antibiotics has potential to curb drug shortages Full story
11. Staffing shortages have compromised the patient experience. Intelligent automation offers a path to deliver more human-centric care. Learn how.
12. UVA Health faces class-action lawsuit alleging religious discrimination Full story
13. Mercy Health halts hospital construction in Ohio due to 'financial challenges' Full story
14. Tampa General to launch concierge medicine center Full story
15. Lab owner convicted for $463M Medicare fraud, faces years in prison Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
2. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
3. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn