1. 11 called-off hospital deals Full story
2. Fired MetroHealth CEO files new lawsuit, alleges breach of contract Full story
3. Minnesota AG looking into Mayo Clinic's bill collection practices Full story
4. Experts discuss how engaged leaders are crucial in driving perioperative excellence within anesthesia departments. Learn more
5. 14 hospital, health system CEOs exiting their roles Full story
6. Providence hires treasurer to assist CFO with 'recovery journey' Full story
7. It's time to throw out the old playbook for capacity management. See how CommonSpirit, SCL Health and 3 other systems are tapping AI and machine learning to maximize capacity with finite resources.
8. Kentucky hospital to lay off 112 Full story
9. Ascension Borgess nurses approve deal with 20.5% wage hike in 1st year Full story
10. BCBS Massachusetts adds health equity to contracts with health systems Full story
11. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
12. The cost of diagnostic errors in the ER: 5 study notes Full story
13. 'The perfect fit, at the perfect time': OhioHealth to acquire 13th hospital Full story
14. Johns Hopkins' Suburban Hospital president and COO speaks out on 'quiet quitting' Full story
15. Viewpoint: Safety work relies too much on clinicians' heroism Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
2. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
3. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn