1. Hospital CEO exits climb in what may be bellwether for C-suites Full story
2. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. Healthcare spending hit $4.3 trillion in 2021: 7 things to know Full story
4. Monitor, manage, and escalate chronic care more effectively: Automated care programs for chronic disease management allow physicians to better monitor patients in between visits and provide them the ability to escalate care to a virtual or in-person visit when necessary. See the Results.
5. New Jersey health systems to merge into $2.2B organization Full story
6. Tenet's Saint Vincent Hospital faces Dec. 26 strike Full story
7. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
8. 15,000 Minnesota nurses approve contracts with 'historic' pay raises Full story
9. California healthcare district CEO out after 1 year Full story
10. Vanderbilt Health suspends hospital's chief of staff after arrest Full story
11. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
12. Ascension, Tenet, CommonSpirit seek strategy chiefs: 8 job opportunities Full story
13. Resigned MetroHealth board member defends former CEO Full story
14. US hospitals see rise in invasive strep A infections Full story
15. 28 hospitals that chose Epic in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn