1. Hospitals may unknowingly be sharing data with Twitter Full story
2. Executives grapple with decisions on CMS' Rural Emergency Hospital designation Full story
3. MetroHealth hiring independent auditor to probe bonuses to former CEO Full story
4. One of the biggest differentiators in patient acquisition, retention and loyalty is access to care. See the data-based strategies your organization can implement to increase access, engagement and build your bottom line.
5. Bloomberg: It's time to end the public health emergency Full story
6. U of Michigan Health to acquire, invest $800M in 6-hospital system Full story
7. Dr. Stephen Klasko examines the lessons learned from radical collaboration as he talks with Daryl Tol of General Catalyst and Roxanna Gapstur of WellSpan Health. They swap songs as each defines the ecosystem for success in providing truly integrated care.
8. More than 620,000 patients' data breached in CommonSpirit ransomware attack, new report shows Full story
9. MemorialCare names new CEO for hospitals after summer resignations Full story
10. Time to end physician-nurse 'turf-wars,' ANA president says Full story
11. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
12. New York has 9,000+ nurse job openings; healthcare leaders urge state action Full story
13. Colorado hospital narrowly makes payroll for 155 staff after last-ditch plea to county Full story
14. 7 out of 10 price-hike drugs weren't necessary, ICER finds Full story
15. 'Career cushioning' replaces 'quiet quitting' in a more uncertain job market Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
2. Workforce optimization case study — click here to discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.
3. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — click here for analysis and insights.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn