1. MyChart message fees live on unstable ground Full story
2. Kaiser, Virginia Mason, more say they are not partaking in the MyChart charge trend Full story
3. Ascension posts $118.6M loss in Q3 Full story
4. Sentara Healthcare significantly improved patient experience and revenue in under 90 days. Learn how you can do the same.
5. 'Historic' pay raises avert planned nurses strike in Minnesota Full story
6. 21,000 Kaiser nurses approve agreement with 22.5% wage boost Full story
7. Stephen Klasko talks with Dr. Jennifer Schneider and Carrie Kincaid about their personal commitments to provide whole-person care in rural settings.
8. 11 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
9. New Jersey hospital fined $63K over gun cache Full story
10. Mount Sinai's new way of keeping low-acuity patients out of the ED Full story
11. 2.1 million nurses may exit the field by 2025. Don't let good nurses slip through your fingers. Here's how technology can better support them.
12. CMS proposes rule to improve the prior authorization process Full story
13. Leapfrog's 115 top hospitals in 2022 Full story
14. Flu, COVID-19 activity up after Thanksgiving: 5 notes Full story
15. High intensity ER billing is on the rise, study finds Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
3. An outdated digital strategy is costing hospitals more than just revenue. Here are the tools to combat an increasingly decentralized healthcare ecosystem.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn