1. Michael Dowling: 6 ground rules for cost cutting Full story
2. 50 states ranked by overall health in 2022 Full story
3. JPMorgan wants to bring back 60-minute doctor's appointments Full story
4. How is your system exceeding patient expectations and meeting community needs? Learn more with these tips.
5. How Mercy embraced a gig mindset for nursing Full story
6. Advocate Health names leadership team in wake of merger Full story
7. Dr. Stephen Klasko and Glen Tullman of Transcarent talk about solving a system where people are out of money, and everyone is frustrated. In this podcast they discuss how innovators can build a business, put patients in charge, and tackle health inequity.
8. US News names Best Hospitals for Maternity Care Full story
9. U of California reaches contracts with physicians Full story
10. Methodist Le Bonheur pauses gender-affirming surgeries Full story
11. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
12. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
13. DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan CEO to exit Full story
14. 18 million could lose Medicaid coverage at end of PHE, new estimates show Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn