1. New Butler-Excela system lays off 13 managers Full story
2. Crozer Health lays off 215 Full story
3. HCA's 5 highest-earning executives Full story
4. Micromedex users conduct 3,000 searches every minute. Here are 3 important trends of how clinicians are using the solution.
5. 17 called-off hospital deals Full story
6. Dignity Health workers to protest staffing levels at 26 California facilities Full story
7. Hospitals are missing the mark on blood clot prevention. Empower your nurses to become VTE prevention champions and sustain lasting quality improvements with these tools.
8. Wellstar faces another federal complaint over hospital closures Full story
9. US maternal mortality hits 58-year high Full story
10. Mark Cuban scrambled to make payroll for Cost Plus amid Silicon Valley Bank collapse Full story
11. What makes a good hospital great? Its commitment to improvement. See how improving patient outcomes can also boost your hospital's ratings here.
12. Do strikes harm patients? Evidence is limited Full story
13. CMS posts guidance for drug negotiation program Full story
14. EDs see tough Match Week Full story
15. 50 top cardiovascular hospitals, per Fortune/PINC AI Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital technology flaws like software glitches and user errors can be difficult for both patients and staff. Here's how to solve for that and help advance healthcare's digital evolution.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn