1. States lift COVID-19 rules in healthcare settings Full story
2. RaDonda Vaught to appeal license revocation Full story
3. NextMed: A young, controversial telehealth startup taps into Ozempic Full story
4. Are you receiving Medicare add-on payment for spinal deformity cases in your health system? Learn more about how you can receive up to an additional $9,828 per case with the latest breakthrough technology in spinopelvic fixation.
5. Union calls on South Dakota to intervene in Sanford-Fairview merger Full story
6. CEO issues plea to keep California hospital running Full story
7. Leaders from Cigna, UnitedHealth, Kaiser, BCBS + more tackle 2023's most pressing issues at Becker’s exclusive Payer Issues Roundtable. Join them April 3-4. Register now.
8. 'It gives me chest pains': Minnesota system CEO says margins may hit -8% Full story
9. Froedtert freezes hiring for certain positions Full story
10. North Carolina lawmakers reach Medicaid expansion deal Full story
11. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
12. Employers find new ways to 'quiet fire' Full story
13. MedStar nurses strike deal to hire 1,350 nurses at DC hospital Full story
14. VillageMD acquires 30-location practice in Connecticut Full story
15. 30 most stressful cities for workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The next frontier for emergency medicine? Telehealth. Learn what's possible vs what's practical here.
2. Avoid the RCM pitfalls of manual processes and revenue leakage. A better recipe for RCM takes a holistic approach and incorporates automation and increased revenue.
3. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn