1. 20 health systems with highest contract labor expenses Full story
2. What will save rural healthcare? Full story
3. Memorial Sloan Kettering lays off 337 employees Full story
4. Eliminate the back-and-forth between agency and staffing manager with technology. With CareRev, maintain the highest levels of patient safety with professionals who undergo rigorous vetting, including interviews with experts in their specialty. Discover how.
5. Nurses at 2 New York City hospitals approve labor deals after strike Full story
6. Stanford Medical School exits US News rankings, crafts its own system Full story
7. Effective Partnership Models to Improve Complex Patient Recovery: Read more.
8. CVS refreshes executive team Full story
9. 25% of critical healthcare staff willing to quit over workplace violence Full story
10. Intermountain Healthcare shortens name Full story
11. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
12. The elephant in the room: 'Insurtechs' aren't working Full story
13. Elevance Health set to acquire BCBS Louisiana Full story
14. 2 states sue HHS, aim to divorce from WHO's authority Full story
15. Amazon rolls out RxPass prescription service for $5 per month Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
2. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
3. Healthcare fraud costs the U.S. billions annually. Protect your bottom line by learning how AI can prevent fraudulent healthcare claims here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn