1. Tenet makes 9 executive changes Full story
2. Hospital CEO turnover hits noteworthy low Full story
3. America's largest employer of physicians: UnitedHealth Group Full story
4. Treating patients as unique people is the #1 driver of Net Promoter Score (NPS). Unlock the strategic insights your organization needs to build brand loyalty and better outcomes in the 2023 Experience Perspective.
5. Michael Dowling: The unthinkable priority now facing hospitals Full story
6. US job market still missing 2.6 million people Full story
7. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
8. 'Patients are going to die': Hospital access meltdown in Central California leaves officials in search of solutions Full story
9. 'Tripledemic' has peaked, CDC data suggests Full story
10. Americans' view of US healthcare sours, Gallup finds Full story
11. Healthcare is hemorrhaging nurses. Buck the trend with these hiring and retention strategies built on responses gathered from more than 400,000 nurses.
12. CEO steps down after Kansas systems combine Full story
13. Physicians at 4 Sutter Health campuses seek to unionize Full story
14. 93% of nurses say hospitals are short-staffed — and their desire to stay is waning Full story
15. 10 states with the least healthy (and healthiest) populations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn