1. Healthgrades' 50 top hospitals for 2023 Full story
2. Integris to cut 140 jobs in patient care Full story
3. 13 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
4. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
5. Missouri hospital CEO is out Full story
6. COVID-19 admissions dip as XBB.1.5 spreads Full story
7. Disjointed engagement tactics won't have patients knocking on your 'digital front door.' Learn how Sanford Health leveraged multiple workstreams — including RCM — for a comprehensive approach that grew engagement and prevented denials.
8. Optum Health eyes big boost to value-based care Full story
9. The 'traditional myth' complicating the rural emergency hospital designation Full story
10. Sanford, Fairview say U of Minnesota can repurchase flagship hospital, but U envisions 'reacquisition' Full story
11. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
12. Pipeline Health to exit bankruptcy Full story
13. California attorney general sues PBMs, drugmakers for boosting insulin prices Full story
14. Corner Office: How Wellstar CEO Candice Saunders' nursing background gives her an edge up Full story
15. 'CEO pessimism' at a decade high: report Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
2. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn