1. Nurses strike at 2 New York City hospitals Full story
2. Tripledemic, post-holidays: Where things stand Full story
3. Rite Aid CEO abruptly exits Full story
4. Is your ED facing operational challenges? Read about how this innovative analytics tool uses data-driven decisions to take the guesswork out of staffing and clinical operations.
5. Carbon Health lays off 200+ employees Full story
6. HCA hospitals make 12 executive changes Full story
7. Our Annual Meeting features 7 panel tracks about executive strategy, thought leadership, revenue cycle, health IT, nursing, pharmacy, health equity and more. Apply to become a reviewer today.
8. Dr. Eric Topol: 'XBB.1.5 is no slouch' Full story
9. Travel nurses' pay in each state: A month-over-month comparison Full story
10. Base salaries for 14 physician specialties Full story
11. Frustrated with on-call scheduling mishaps? Learn how Children’s Hospital Colorado linked provider scheduling with its EMR for efficiency and improved satisfaction.
12. 21 health systems with smallest CEO-to-worker pay ratios Full story
13. Remote work likely to stick, even in economic slowdown Full story
14. 18 counties with most population momentum Full story
15. 18 counties with biggest population downturns Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
2. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
3. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn