1. 10 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. Advocate Health names leadership team in wake of merger Full story
3. Mayo Clinic defends executive raises Full story
4. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
5. 3 questions front-line workers wish hospital executives would ask Full story
6. 8 updates from president of hospital where nurse called 911 Full story
7. Are workers winning the wage war? Full story
8. 50 states ranked by overall health in 2022 Full story
9. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
10. 'Career cushioning' replaces 'quiet quitting' in a more uncertain job market Full story
11. 'Abstract' speakers are more frequently viewed as leaders; But women speak more concretely: study Full story
12. MetroHealth hiring independent auditor to probe bonuses to former CEO Full story
13. 8 ways automation can improve your revenue cycle, starting now.
14. 40 health system diversity and inclusion executives to know | 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop wasting nurses' time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. Nurses still aren't getting enough support to stay in the profession. Get a closer look at 3 actions hospitals can take to relieve the nursing shortage here.