1. 6 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Female physicians spend more time with patients, get paid less, study finds Full story
3. Gender pay gap set to close in 39 years Full story
4. How to put zero harm into practice in the OR. Join this live virtual discussion to hear insights on building a thriving safety culture from OR leaders and the IHI.
5. Mothers 3 times more likely than fathers to have lost jobs during pandemic Full story
6. Boston Children's Hospital CEO weighs in on leading amid the pandemic: 6 notes Full story
7. What does an organizational approach to physician burnout reduction look like? Click here to find out.
8. All-male panels still dominate medical conferences, study finds Full story
9. 10 specialties with high percentages of female physicians Full story
10. Health innovation insider: 13 rapid-fire Qs with Providence Chief Digital Strategy and Business Development Officer Sara Vaezy Full story