1. Women twice as likely as men to divorce after CEO-level promotion, study finds Full story
2. 70 women leaders in health IT to know | 2020 Full story
3. 3 questions with Dr. Amy Frieman, Hackensack Meridian Health's new chief wellness officer Full story
4. Bringing data together for value-based outcomes. Read the whitepaper.
5. Making mistakes as a woman in charge: 6 things to note Full story
6. Ashley Schmidt, founder of Women in Healthcare, on the top 3 skills women need as they begin to grow into leadership Full story
7. How this 792-bed health system saved $3M with a new approach to workforce management. Click here to read the white paper.
8. Healthcare dominates Fortune's 10 Best Companies to Work For with the most female employees Full story
9. Johns Hopkins CIO Stephanie Reel: Top insights from nearly 30 years in health IT Full story
10. Leading as a woman in the clinical vs. healthcare business setting: 6 Qs with Merritt Healthcare's Kerri Ubaldi Full story
11. Study: How makeup affects the perception of competence Full story